How Do I?
Canning Vegetables and Vegetable Products
Note: There are no safe options for canning these foods in a boiling water canner.
- Asparagus, Spear or Pieces
- Beans or Peas Shelled, Dried, All
- Beans, Baked
- Beans, Dry, With Tomato or Molasses
- Beans, Fresh Lima--Shelled
- Beans, Snap and Italian Pieces, Green
- Beets Whole, Cubed, or Sliced
- Carrots Sliced or Diced
- Corn Cream Style
- Corn Whole Kernel
- Mixed Vegetables
- Mushrooms Whole or Sliced
- Peas, Green or English Shelled
- Potatoes, Sweet Pieces or Whole
- Potatoes, White Cubed or Whole
- Pumpkins and Winter Squash Cubed
- Spinach and Other Greens
- Winter Squash and Pumpkins Cubed
The following pepper sauce is acidified for boiling water canning.